Senior Project Manager
Since 1972, VCA has been an industry leader introducing, integrating, and supporting new communications technologies in the corporate, education, government, broadcast, and post-production markets. Our systems are deployed by the largest and most demanding customers in the world where absolute mission-critical performance is a given. Design-build and consultant-led projects are met by VCA with the highest standards of quality, with results that have been highlighted in leading industry publications. Our teams of professionals, and those of our partners around the world, work together to meet global building challenges, as well as those of localized service and response.
- Manage AV, Broadcast and Post Systems Installation projects of $10M+ revenue annually, to their successful completion. Success will be measured on client satisfaction, timeliness, and profitability against total budget task.
- Track project status, manage, and escalate issues and risks as appropriate.
- Minimize exposure and risk on project through identification of program and project risks early and by providing thoughtful and timely recommendations for risk avoidance.
- Effectively apply methodology and enforce project standards.
- Serve as the focal point of all communications and coordination of all information for each project assigned. To include the client, construction management, GC, EC, VCA operations, VCA technical teams, and sales.
- Affirm all documentation agrees (contract, equipment lists, orders, engineering).
- Set and communicate timelines for each task and review with stakeholders.
- Quickly respond to all customer inquiries, be responsible for phone support and on-site support calls as required.
- Make prudent business decisions to protect the assets, reputation and integrity of the company and those manufacturers and partners it represents.
- Improve process, suggest, and create engineering standards and best practices.
- Establish and facilitate regular project team meetings.
- Attend trade shows, open houses, seminars, training and other activities necessary to build a world class company.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding all proprietary company business, especially sales prospects and manufacturer relationships.
Education or Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the building construction process
- Knowledge of major operation principals and stages of Project Management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Projects, Office, Dynamics
- Infor Saleslogix software
- Excellent analytical skill, listening and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple high- profile projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage all AV projects assigned and communicate with different
- stake holders and VCA team members
- At least 5+ years in an Audio-Visual Project Management role
- Ability to manage a workload portfolio of $10M+ in annual revenue
Compensation and Benefits:
VCA offers a variety of benefit plans that you can structure to you and your family needs, including a 401k plan, Aflac, cell phone stipend, training, and other perks. Compensation will be based on industry experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on:
Race, Creed, Color, National Origin, Age, Ancestry, Nationality, Marital or Domestic Partnership or Civil Union Status, Sex, Pregnancy, Gender Identity or Expression, Disability, Liability for Military Service, Affectional or Sexual Orientation, Atypical Cellular or Blood Trait, Genetic Information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing)
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org