VCA is looking to hire a Full-Time Warehouse Associate. The position is based out of our NJ office, but it may require some travel and occasional work out of our NY office in Manhattan. The position reports to the warehouse manager. Regular office hours are 7:30am-5:00pm. An ideal candidate has demonstrated good judgement with strong written and verbal communication. They must be well organized and safety conscious. This candidate must be flexible in their schedule to accommodate over time if and when needed.
Duties of this position include:
- Shipping and Receiving – FedEx, UPS, other deliveries and pick ups
- Keeping the warehouse organized and free of clutter Taking mail to post office, deposits to the bank, and delivering product
- Stocking vending machines
- Shoveling and salting sidewalks during inclement weather
- Ordering office supplies
- And other assigned duties
- Ability to operate a fork lift and be able to lift approx. 30lbs-60lbs on their own.
- Possess a valid, clean driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a drug screening and background check.
- The candidate should be able to lift, bend, and carry boxes about 70% of the time
- Desired software skills with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics, UPS/FedEx.
- VCA offers health benefits, 401K, vacation, life insurance, and other perks.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Warehouse Assistant.
VCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on: Race, Creed, Color, National Origin, Age, Ancestry, Nationality, Marital or Domestic Partnership or Civil Union Status, Sex, Pregnancy, Gender Identity or Expression, Disability, Liability for Military Service, Affectional or Sexual Orientation, Atypical Cellular or Blood Trait, Genetic Information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing).